WHERE CAN I GET TICKETS?
Get your tickets online through the Roundhouse website or Facebook.
WHERE IS MY TICKET?
If you can't find or haven't received your ticket, find more info here.
HOW DO I CHANGE THE NAME ON THE TICKET?
Eventopia: Go to your Eventopia account – find the event - hit the Ticket Transfer icon – and enter the email of the recipient
Ticketek: follow directions on Ticketek FAQs
WHERE IS THE Roundhouse LOCATED?
The Roundhouse is located just off the Anzac Parade on the campus of UNSW Kensington.
How do I get to the Roundhouse?
Find out how to get to the Roundy here.
CAN I BRING MY OWN BOOZE AND GEAR TO THE Roundhouse?
Fark no! Are you crazy? The Roundhouse is strictly a no BYO alcohol and illegal drugs venue. Don't bring your own booze or illegal drugs. If you're caught they will be confiscated and you will be removed.
CAN I BUY FOOD AT THE Roundhouse?
Sure can, check out our tasty menu at Thirsty Burgers
CAN I SMOKE AT THE Roundhouse?
No, the Roundhouse is a non-smoking area
DOES THE Roundhouse HAVE AN ATM?
Unfortunately, there is no ATM located at the Roundhouse, but there are plenty around campus
DOES THE Roundhouse HAVE WHEELCHAIR ACCESS?
Yes, The Roundhouse is completely wheelchair accessible, including elevator accessibility to the mezzanine level for all guests.
LOST SOMETHING AT THE Roundhouse?
Contact Roundhouse Reception and we’ll do our best to re-unite you.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Roundhouse is dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons and staff. These General Conditions of Entry are applicable to all visitors, patrons and staff attending the Venue and are subject to change without notice, based on specific event requirements at the sole discretion of Roundhouse.
ENTRY INTO THE VENUE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
– Roundhouse reserves the right to inspect / search bags of all persons who enter or exit the venue, regardless of size. This may include the touching of the outside of the bag and / or seeking assistance of the bag owner to remove items from the bag.
– Persons gaining unauthorised access to Roundhouse and / or the venue’s arena may be liable to prosecution.
– Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by Roundhouse staff will be evicted from Roundhouse.
– Pass-outs may not be issued. In the instance that pass-outs are issued, patrons will be forced to re-queue and re-entry is not guaranteed.
– Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or from Roundhouse by patrons.
– Customers wishing to bring personal items into Roundhouse do so at their own risk. Roundhouse will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
– In accordance with the Smoke-Free Environment Act 2000 No.69, Roundhouse is a smoke-free building. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the Venue. Any patron who refuses to comply, will be removed from the Venue.
– Under the Civil Liabilities Act 2002 No 22, general admission crowds and general access may cause recreational risk. All patrons purchasing tickets or attending events within the Venue are asked to assess their own risk prior to entry.
– Visitors are generally not permitted to bring external or commercial food or beverage products into the Venue. Decisions about whether such products will be permitted are at the discretion of Roundhouse or based on specific event requirements. Visitors will generally be advised to dispose of such items or will have the items confiscated prior to entering the Venue.
– Roundhouse may utilise audio and visual recording equipment to record the event. The image or likeness of visitors, patrons, delegates and workers may be captured and these images and recordings may be utilised by Roundhouse in the future.
– Roundhouse is monitored by a CCTV network, persons entering the Venue acknowledge this.
RESTRICTED / PROHIBITED ITEMS
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into the Roundhouse:
– Drinks of any kind, this includes bottled water
– Glass (containers, bottles, glasses)
– Weapons of any kind e.g. knives, guns
– Professional cameras
– Aerosol spray containers of any description
– Laser Lights and pens
– Animals (Guide dogs excluded)
– Items considered illegal or dangerous
– Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades or bicycles
– Selfie sticks
– Any audio or recording device
– Texta pens
All persons entering Roundhouse are advised that:
– They are entering a licensed premises.
– Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter.
– Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter.
– Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering.
– Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises.
– It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor.
– It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors.
– Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.
– Valid proof of identification is required for access to 18+ areas of venue and licensed events.
– Roundhouse supports the responsible service of alcohol.
REFUSAL OF ENTRY
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, Roundhouse management reserves the right to:
– Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly.
– Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons.
– As a minimum for general admission, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes. Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.
Arc@UNSW promotes the responsible service of alcohol. Valid identification required upon entry to our venues.
The Roundhouse is a safe space that does not condone unwanted sexual attention, advances, behaviour or assault.
Sexual assault is ANY unwanted sexual behaviour towards a person which is forced, coerced or non-consensual (whether that person has not given consent, is not capable of giving consent, or has withdrawn their consent).
It is a crime.